29 December 2003

A list of wants.

I want:
  • To work on my website
  • To have my digicam back
  • To see my Chico
  • To be nicer to my wonderful Mommy!
  • To go back to school
  • To get something concerning my future straightened out
  • To have more information on the Advertising "field trip" on the 5th
  • To have directions to said Advertising agency
  • To be all grown up
  • To be a little kid
  • To be less confused about who I am ;)
  • To plan and organize my life!
  • To plan in some spontaneous moments in my life ;)
  • To have an internship (perhaps at mentioned advertising agency?)
  • To be like Mary Wells Lawrence (author of A Big Life [In Advertising]) because she had such a fascinating life
  • To visit Europe (To have a villa? Wouldn't that be nice!)
  • To be financially stable (when I grow up) so that life can be relatively care-free
  • Perhaps, to be a little less pampered (erm.. spoiled)
  • To have things go well during Jan Term/Semester concerning job-like things
  • To have snow (at opportune moments, such as, after the first week of the Semester)
  • To buy some nice things with my Christmas booty ~ I got gift cards to Kohl's (used it today to buy some snow boots ^_^), Target, Blockbuster, Staples, Starbucks, and Best Buy :) whee! And I still have one for Borders from last year.
  • To have fun with my friends and family :)

No comments: