08 December 2003

One Hundred Things

The first of five, 20 item, installments

1. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone doesn't turn the shower off all the way.. drip.. drip.. aaaah!
2. I'm not annoyed by hair in the shower. Usually because it's mine.
3. I'm surprised I'm not bald (due to the amount of hair that comes out in the shower)
4. I love being near water (ie: lake). It calms me.
5. Nestea makes me hyper.
6. I can hold my own with Tequila shots
7. I have a loving boyfriend
8. He buys me lots of things
9. I'm cynical when it comes to church
10. But I have faith
11. I love to laugh
12. I'm a Phi Mu
13. I like my room to be neat (organized piles!), not cluttered
14. I never liked coffee till I met a Starbucks Mocha.
15. My boyfriend says I'm addicted to Starbucks now (I'm not.)
16. I never went to Sheetz until my Junior year
17. I love the Pretzel Melt (Bavarian ham, Provolone)
18. Wawa is not as good as Sheetz (well, I've only been there once)
19. I have a secret desire to cook/bake
20. I do everything possible to try and keep my life in order.

No comments: