23 December 2003

Grades

A little belated gloating about my grades from this past semester ^_^

I did rather well in my classes, but I am a bit disappointed that I didn't get an A+ in Professional Comm, I think I deserved it! Hehe. Oh well ;)

Principles of Econ: A-
Principles of Management: A (I think he must have given me some leeway, because I know I was borderline B - therefore A- - before the final. Or I did a smashing job on the final)
Play, Ceremony, and Performance [Honors]: A
Quantitative Res. Methods: B+
Qualitative Res. Methods: A
Professional Comm: A
Choir: A+
Piano: A-

Semester GPA: 3.88
Cumulative GPA: 3.72

Yay!

I just finished baking up some Date Pinwheels; they turned out very well - yummy! I am so psyched about being able to go on the internet. I feel so much more in tune with things ^_^ Whee!

No comments: