06 December 2003

Friday

It snowed, yet we still had class (the only institution in the area that was open). I really didn't mind.. I didn't have much to do in any of my classes anyway. We did our ritual (inside Ensor Lounge - thank goodness), and it actually turned out well because a few people showed up for it. I think Ron liked it a lot. Booyah.

Snow is very much fun! It's very pretty and white outside... i wish they wouldn't plow/shovel, it makes it look so uuugly. Blah blah, safety first, blah blah. Or something like that. Unfortunately it probably won't last through next week.

Had a fun time last night at Brad's watching Pirate's of the Carribean. A really fun group of people. Afterwards, Jon and I went over to Heather's and hung out for a little bit before getting back at about 1.30.

And now.. time to start cramming for finals. :P

No comments: