26 December 2003

So how about that Christmas!

Christmas was very fun! On Christmas Eve I went up to Chico's for mass and to exchange gifts with him and his family. Jessie and J gave me a skirt from NY&Co (I still need to try it on) and his mom gave me a nice cardigan (speaking of - it would probably go well with the 2.51 shirt I bought at Hecht's today ^_^). I just gave them gift cards... which went over very well, actually! (Good work, Chico...). I enjoyed giving Chico a set of "stages of drinking" coasters (sober, buzzed, wasted, hungover) which amused everyone, as well as his black silk PJs ;) Of course, he was told that only he and Hugh Hefner have a pair of black silk pajamas, but he didn't mind at all! He gave me the Indiana Jones DVD set (yay!, and it's widescreen too - such a perceptive boy ~_^), a nice Kenneth Cole Reaction watch (of course it had to be Kenneth Cole!), and a little black dress from Cach�! It was a very nice evening :) I love hanging out with him.

Anyway. So I came back home that night and finished up wrapping presents for the family, and Christmas morning turned out wonderfully. Among other things, I got a pool cue, many gift cards, some dinero, and a book of dream interpretation :) Went out to the mall, but as stated earlier, only got one thing - A really neat strapless shirt that cost 2.51 from Hecht's! I looked around some other places, but I didn't buy anything because the lines were just too long! I like shopping/browsing, but it's not worth it to wait in line for a half hour just to get a couple of things!

Things are going very well. I've been having some unsettling dreams, though. Perhaps I should dip into that dream book ;) I'm not having scary dreams, just unsettling ones. Hm.

I'm very happy and excited. :)

No comments: