14 December 2003

Home

So I came home today.. it's, well, home, slightly updated though. Looking really good :) I like being home... but it's kind of tedious at first because mommy and daddy want to keep spending lots of quality time with me... and, well, I'm just used to spending time, um, by myself, or with jon who generally doesn't ask me a lot of questions about school :-P It's cool, I just get a little impatient sometimes.

My piano jury went very well!! I got an A- overall, and my level was raised from a 4.9 (advanced intermediate) to 5.2 (lower advanced) - 3 points! :) I was very proud of myself. I'm starting 2 new pieces over break, a Chopin Nocturne and a Bartok piece. It should be interesting, I will be excited to do a nocturne. Good ol' dr. Krieder wants me to do a recital... sometime in the future. And be a music minor. Oy Dr. Kreider. :-P

Last night was *uber* fun! I love hanging with all my girls. You guys rock my world (and don't forget Alli - you're gonna knock on my door :-P). CAN'T WAIT for Jan term. It'll rock. I'll gain experience (yeah advertising!) and be with the best peoples on earth!

Hehe it's late. But it was a great end of semester/beginning of break.

No comments: