28 January 2004

Wow i haven't updated in a while.

Well, since my last posting, things have been very fun :) We celebrated over the weekend before going back to school, then Mother nature decided she liked us and gave us the first two days of school off! :D Today we had 2 hours late, so I only had to go to one class, yippee! The snow was a lot of fun, and I got some very good pictures (below are some of them). I am really excited for this semester; I think it is because I am taking a rather light load, so I will have more time to devote to individual classes and my Treasurer position. Light & Color (my class today) seems to be interesting, but we have to write a reasearch essay. Hmm.

Somehow, I jammed my ring finger on my left hand.. well, at least it feels like it. The first joint hurts and doesn't like to be bent. Meh.

I need to start putting information into my datebook.

Pictures! Yay! These were all taken yesterday..











I *heart* snow..

No comments: