04 February 2004

Righto. Long time, no post!

Amazing how going to classes, meetings, and playing Sonic can cut down on your blogging time.

I'm doing well in my classes; Culture of Lat. America seems like it will be very time consuming. Lot's of reading and outside class activities to do... why?? Meh. World o' Light and Color is interesting - I'm such a nerd! I like physics types of stuff, plus the class just flies by. Information Age was a little hard to get going in (it's my online class), but I think I'm getting the swing of things.

Cardio Kick... wow, that's an intense class. I'm sore today from monday, and now this mornings class, too! But I am having fun, and I'm glad I'm working out. I kinda wished that the class lasted the whole semester, because I think it would be good for me. Maybe I'll check into something like that at the YMCA or something (note: I probably won't). Of course, by the time it's over, It should be warming up enough so that I can go running again... I really rather enjoy running. Oooh! And I'm excited because today in class we did an ab exercise that doesn't hurt my back! I was so psyched. So now I'll be able to work on my abs some more :) Wow, don't I sound like a fitness freak...

I have all my class stuff together, but everything else is kind of slipping out. I need to sit down and really fill out my calendar to the fullest with all my Phi Mu meetings (etc) and other stuff. Meh! I missed selling choc. roses today because I plumb forgot - but I promise to be there the next 4 days that I'm doing it! I just need to start USING the planner that I write everything in. SLOWLY I'm becoming more organized with my life. So far it's taken 10 years just to find these methods of organization. Damn.

No comments: