20 February 2004

Bid Day and weekend

YAY! Tomorrow (er, today) is Bid Day! We get to go out and sing our hearts out and get our new girls :) Unfortunately, exec then has to leave for Leadership Conference that evening! So we miss out on Bid Day weekend. Ohhh well. BUT it's going to be SO much fun!! I'm so excited...

We are the Phi Mus, we are the best/We are the girls that top all the rest!

I'm kinda hungry right now... dunno why.

The semester has been going really great.

I want my digicam back... Jon has it b/c they took pictures of their potentials with it :
I need to pack and clean my room (again!).

I gave Jon his v-day gift today! He loved it! :) It was a Stephen Lynch CD. Hehehehe!

Okay, no real content to this post... just inane babbling. Sometimes I feel like I would be a complete nerd if I tried to be poetic. So that's why I'm not. Oh well.

No comments: