16 February 2004

Yay!

My boy finally came home yesterday... I was cleaning my room and he walked in (I was so surprised- he had said that he'd call when he landed at the airport and I hadn't received a call yet)... definitely ran (the two feet) and jumped on him and hugged him. My heart lifted right at that moment, to see, hear, and smell him. Oh, how nice it was!

He insisted on giving me my valentine's day gift last night- I didn't want him to, because I didn't have much to give him (yet), but he finally convinced me. Can I tell you how surprised I was when (animal activists don't read this :P) he gave me a beautiful fur coat!It's calf length... very nice... I'm going to wear it tomorrow night when we go out and celebrate Valentine's Day. Hee hee! Not quite sure where to put it, though. It can't be touching other fabric... From what I know from mom, though, I think I could get a paper cover for it. We'll see. Oh, and I gave him a mug from starbucks that says 'Amore.' on it, with a cute heart handle. Mom gave me a pink one, and a red one for me to give to him.

The weather has been so topsy-turvy lately. I never thought I'd say this, but I could use some warmer weather ... get to wear sexy outfits without freeeeezing my patookus off. (although I have my fur now to keep me warm! ;P)

I feel so much more on top of things when my room is clean... I feel organized and able. I'm going to try and keep it that way, just for my own, mental, sake. Sometimes I wonder if I'm borderline o/c, or if I'm just anal. Who knows...

No comments: