14 January 2004

I have lots of things to do

I forgot about my website. I should work on that; I suppose it isn't a top priority, however... I also need to clean my room, and work on some other stuff for stuff ;) I should probably organize my desk, and work on Advertising, and maybe try to contact the Marketing Dept at school. I should get my butt in gear instead of wasting time on blogging, but, yeah, I'm a lazy bum.

Ad agency was a lot of fun! I learned a lot about the business and the ad creation process. It was really neat. I talked to the COO (who conducted the "session") afterwards, and he thought that going to grad school would be a good idea for me, because I want to refine my skills and whatnot. He said that if I got into VCU's program (and graduated) that I would definitely be a valued employee. So... that's exciting. Chico was a little unhappy with the prospect of my going to Grad school in VA, and it bums me out as well, but I don't even know if I'm going to get in much less be able to go right now. We'll wait and see.

Now I think I will go and be productive. :-P

No comments: