23 January 2004

Grr!

I am very ... not exactly "pissed off" ... but definitely peeved. My Ad project, yes, the one where I was in a group of four, and did nearly all the work on..? Well, because I arrived after he did, the freaking Hungarian (sorry, nothing personal against hungarians..) got to essentially say that he would be the "contact" if our teacher needed someone to present it to the college. WHAT THE F...?! I was so peeved. At the end, I made sure to let him know that I at least did the graphics and stuff for the presentation- I really just wanted to add: "oh, along with most everything else!" ... but the hungarian was still in the freaking room. Why does he always spoil everything -.- GRR!!! Now if I try to do something, it would make me seem childish. If the hungarian had left instead of sticking around, I probably would have said that it would mean a lot to me to be the contact/make the presentation. I knew a lot about it.. etc etc. But NO! Gah!

Meh... must stop ranting... (but I'm still rather incensed about the whole deal >.<)

No comments: