08 January 2004

Chilly willy

It is warmer than usual outside - usual being around 28 degrees for the past couple of days - and cooler than usual in my room. 30 deg outside, 70 deg inside - about 4 deg lower than normal. I don't know why, but when the inside temp falls to about 72/70, my hands always get really cold. Like today, I first noticed that my hands were cold, then I looked at my thermometer and noticed the temp. Hmm.

I have given up on the idea that I will run in this weather. Maybe if it was in the high thirties/forties I would - but this weather is just simply too cold. It's hard enough for me to walk through it, much less run. I'll just wait for Cardio Kick.

I think I may actually clean my room and unpack today.

The common room smells absolutely awful. Very sulfuric - it smells like the stuff you use to clean silver. Blech.

I am very close to finishing up the revamp for my website :)

No comments: