18 January 2004

Happiness

I'm really psyched. Somehow, my computer managed to miraculously fix itself. Well, not quite fix itself, by itself, but I'm not quite sure what I did to fix it, either. I, first, wanted to reinstall Windows, but after realizing that I couldn't do that.. I decided to try to uninstall/reinstall some of the programs that were being funky. I first did PSP 7, mostly because I was dying over not being able to use it, then I did my CD Creator program... then, I (for some unknown, psychic reason) decided to try and open Money, which had also been acting up. BAM! It opened! No error messages or anything. Then, I tried to open my Kodak program... same thing! Like I said, I don't know what I did, but I'm glad I did it ^_^

It's snowing outside... well, kind of, right now... but at least we got some form of accumulation this time (rather than the dusting we got a couple of days ago!). It's pretty and I like it :)

It seems weird, because Jon wasn't here at all this evening (he went home after he got off work, and I wasn't around to see him) so I am feeling quite at a loss right now.

I received a special gift from Chico, yesterday :) More on that tomorrow.

No comments: