22 January 2004

For some reason, our bathroom smells like B.O. Everytime I walk in, I feel like i've accidently stumbled into some sweaty linebacker's armpit. I can't understand why it smells that way- you think with the amount of chemicals they use in that place (which has made the entire floor smell like a hazardous waste zone, but has done nothing to the smell in the bathroom) would kill it. But, noooo. Hmph.

We had our presentation for Ad class today. My group of misfits did all right- the one guy had some really bad public speaking habits, though. He could talk... he just couldn't STAY IN ONE PLACE. He would do this little dance, one step forward, other foot follows; shift weight, shift weight; one step back, other foot follows; shift weight, shift weight... AAAGGGHHH! I really just wanted to go over, and grab him by the shoulders, or tell him to STAND STILL. My section went all right- I think I might have spoken a little to quickly, and I didn't elaborate on some of the things I wanted to elaborate on... but it's all good.

Every group had it's strong and weak points, but I think group no. 1 might win because they had a pretty neat Radio ad that they had made themselves. I liked our slogan the best though - "Shared Experience, Personal Success!" The others were .. um .. "Come ordinary, Leave extraordinary" (group 1, not too bad), "Come see" (i think? group 2, sort of okay), and group 1 had another one along the lines of "An education too expensive... not to have" or something like that.

Feeling pretty good right now. Maybe I'll do something productive...

No comments: