16 January 2004

My Computer is a POS

*sigh* Not quite sure what exactly happened, but now if I try to open certain (most of my) programs, a really annoying KERNEL32 error will come up, then after you click OK, another message comes up saying that I do not have access to that program and I should contact my system administrator.. erm, right. I think it is a result of Boot record stuff. As I was Anti-Virusing, a message popped up about a change to the boot record, and was it expected (save), unexpected (delete), or to do nothing. I clicked expected for some unknown reason- and I think that may be the root of all this computer evilness. Bah. Humbug.

Trying to clean up the room more and get rid of some of the clutter. No class today, which made me happy :)

LAST NIGHT WAS SO MUCH FUN! A group of us went out for Kara's 21st birthday- first to Ruby Tuesday, then to Baja. It was a blast. We ate good food and got our groove thang on! Definitely a fun group. Definitely need to do that more often.

I'm upset because computer evilness is preventing me from opening Paint Shop Pro, and therefore from doing anything productive with my website. Grr. Oh yeah, and my Cd-writing program doesn't work. Grr. Grrrr!

No comments: