21 September 2003

Ugh, procrastinating.

I should be studying for my Management quiz and my Econ test tomorrow. I should. However, I am not. Instead, I choose to wander around the internet, and write in my blog. One of the reasons I need to study, is because I haven't studied all weekend...

This weekend went by in such a blur! Thursday night we went out. Friday night we went out. Saturday night... we went out! Crazy times of mischief. It was tons of UBER fun. Friday night was interesting; I was down at the apts, and Chico calls me, and tells me that sampus cafety is hanging out outside and (duh!) is probably gonna bust us. I'm thinking... I need to get to the back of the apt, so I start going back there, look at the door on the way, and there is definitely a sampus cafety officer just leaning there in the doorway. Freaked me out. So I went in the bathroom. And stayed there for like 10 minutes... I called Jon and he said everything was cool, so I went back out. Hehe, it amused me though. I also got to hang with my sisters that night :) It was awesome. Yay for honesty ;)

Thursday and Saturday were just as fun. I had an incredible amount of fun this weekend.

Today was round 1 for recruitment. There are a lot of cool girls going through... Go greek! Hopefully we'll get some great girls :D

No comments: