03 September 2003

Hehe. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy has to be one of the greatest shows ever. It's so adorable! Not to mention that the soundtrack of it is extremely catchy, and hip, and fun. Like the "Fab 5". Hehe. I'm bummed because next week's episode on bravo is a rerun. *sigh*. I think I like it b/c it's decorating-ish, fashion-ish, and extremely funny. Yay funny. Hehe. Oh well, bunches of babbling.

I swear, MWF are neverending days of class. And it doesn't help when I'm really tired... like today... and it definitely doesn't help that it's completely dreary and ucky out today. Oh yeah, that's gonna perk me up o.O

Ummm I'm almost ready to put up some blog templates on my website for people to use if the want. I was looking through my past ones, and nearly all of them used images one way or another, so I decided just to make some up from scratch that would only use css and color. Granted, they look sucky in netscape (because CSS isn't standard among browsers), but I only use it because it blocks popups and has tabbed windows. So, they look good in IE.

A little embarassed in prof. comm today... We were analyzing a website, and I kept saying stuff like "it's not organized"; "it's just black and white, no color, very loud" etc etc.. and the teacher was like "well, of course our graphic designer in the group would be looking at that" ... geesh. Can't I have my anonymity and be at peace ;)

Now, must be off to Quantitative Research Methods - my most exciting of the day! (not so much...)

No comments: