19 September 2003

Hurricane

So... here on campus, the hurrican passed pretty uneventfully- lights flickered a few times, the cable when out a couple of times... lot's of wind and horizontal rain... that's pretty much it. Of course, we are literally on top of a hill so it would make sense that we wouldn't flood...

However, down at home people weren't so lucky. Home had 6 inches of water in the basement :( Lot's of things gone. The power went out.. again. See, maybe I need to live at home again, because stuff like that never happens where i am- it's always same ol' boring stuff ;) which I guess is good. I guess.

The girls are in the suite watching "Four Feathers" ... it has Heath Ledger and it looks like a good drama, but seems like a little too stressful for what I'm feeling for tonight.

Soon, chico will be visiting so we can finish watching LotR - Two Towers before creating mischief tonight. I like LotR. Good stuff. It's kinda weird, because I finished the trilogy over the summer, but I can't remember a lot of it.. hehe, oh well.

On that note, I hate Hobbits. They annoy me. Elves, Wizards, Dwarves, and Ents are way cooler. Boo to Hobbits.

No comments: