28 September 2003

Fun times.

Friday: I got my paper done thursday night (friday morning) at 5 after 12! I didn't even have to stay up late. I think it was all right. I'm not sure it's "a" quality, but we'll see how that goes. I ran over to repetoire class (for piano) over a break in the theatre class so I could play my song. For some reason, the piano sounded really different. The song got a good reception, so it must not've been that bad. I ran back to class to find them starting to do some "play" (as in having fun, playing) stuff - our next section. This one should be fun :)
I left class early so I could make it back for the Bid Day ceremony in Red Square. The girls were already walking down to Red Square, which sorta made me bummed (because as far as I knew they weren't leaving until 4.45 and it was 4.40)... but I ran up and put my stuff down and came back out to holler and scream and sing for Phi Mu!! We got 7 girls on Bid day (although only 4 were there to announce it) and we got one more through COB (open bidding)! That was exciting.
That night we went out bowling, I never paid (lack of dinero) so I was just sitting around with my twin, Diana. Heather was leaving early so she could unpack more, so we left with her... we weren't doing anything, anyhow :-P

Saturday: Well, we had sister's brunch in the clubroom, which was fun. Except for the bees, lol. Nice time hanging out and whatnot. Alli and I stayed after everyone else had left so we could look through the old scrapbooks and see what repairs/improvements could be made. That was fun... it's cool to look at our history. Didn't do too much for the rest of the day... pubbed for dinner.
Jon came up and we tried very hard to think of something to do. But there was nothing to do. The campus, for some reason, was DEAD last night... no parties, no nuthin. Jon and I wound up in the car driving somewhere, and we wound up at Owings Mills. That place is ... interesting at 9 at night. We were looking at halloweeny stuff in Spencers and Hot Topic... Hot Topic had the cutest clip-on devil horns :) We essentially just wandered around talking and having fun.
On the way back, Gary called and said that we should meet him at the theatre. So at least there was something to do. We wound up stopping at Safeway because Jon was hungry, so he got some Turtle ice cream and we came back to the room to eat some of it. Then we figured we shouldn't keep gary waiting so we went down there... It was fun, not exactly what I would have chosen to do with my saturday night, but still, it was cool. Then Jon and I decided that we would go to the Bachelor clubroom. It was about 11.20, so we decided we would go visit Alli who was working the info desk till 11.30; after picking her up we went down to the clubroom which was.. all right. Not many peoples were there, and it was kinda hard to get into the music that way. Then we met Britany, one of the new girls ^_^, and started hanging out with her. We went back to the theatre for a bit, then wandered around campus. A strange night, but not unfun. :)

No comments: