16 September 2003

About the template...

I am happy about my new template. I have changed it so that it now includes my info (including imood), my archives, and commenting. I even updated my comments template so that it matches :D I'm such a dork!

And, as I said, should I get the motivation to update my website, I'll be putting blog templates up there, and Coast Motel will be among them.

You may be thinking: why is it called "Coast Motel?" Well, let me tell you ;) I was just throwing color and design together in Paint Shop Pro (where I do all my "second stage" design) and I came up with this awesome turquoise & white one. And the whole lines-surrounding-the-title-thing. Which I love. But anyways, so I came up with this design.. and it really appealed to me, so I wanted to give it a good title. It sort of reminded me of the ocean, and I was trying to think of why it reminded me of the ocean... and I came to the conclusion that it was because it had that retro-seaside-flair that is oh-so-often found in a 50s seaside motel... ergo, "Coast Motel."

No comments: