24 September 2003

Argh to papers.

Especially papers that are just asking for BS. I'm really not that good at BSing. Especially since I got out of the habit from freshman year [great works...]. So I have to write this paper on the "Great Prayer Vigil for the World". A 6-8 page paper. It's ridiculous... *sigh* That's why I'm blogging instead. I have a paragraph written... so that's good, I guess. It's due friday. I'm starting early, at least ;)

Rounds are going well :) Our last one is tomorrow! Then friday is Bid Day!!

I think I'm addicted to the Sun-Maid "Fast Fruit" Tropical Medley. Yummm!

Money issues have been somewhat cleared up :) Apparently that's what I normally spend on things, and I'm actually doing well. Thanks mom ;)

My room is a complete mess... I think it's contributing to my scattered thoughts. It's harder to think in a messy room.

I suppose I must go back to my infernal paper now... :\ urg

No comments: