23 September 2003

The sad state of my affairs...

In my wallet, I only have 2 dollars to my name. Two dollars. Two weeks ago, I had 50 dollars. Practically all of it has gone towards food. But I am amazed. Today, I payed a $7.04 purchase with a credit card. Oy. I started tracking my money with Mic. Money on my computer, but (ha ha!) I forgot that the really big issue is the spending of cash. So I set up a cash account. As it is, I have spent over $30 on dining out, and over $30 on groceries. This month. I can't be spending $60(+) a month on this stuff. Time to get a handle on things. Now, I am creating a budget. Hopefully. It's kinda hard to do because I don't have any "real" expenses, and I don't have any "real" income. But I spend a lot. So I have to do this, for my (and my family's, hehe) sake. Hmmm...

No comments: