17 August 2003

Well, the concert was really great :) Except for the long wait to exit... but eh, it wasn't too bad. It was nice outside and everyone was being nice and cool about everything. John Mayer sounds great live, but he does this weird ass tongue thing while he's singing. It's really strange. Counting Crows were great too :) I'm not as familiar with their work, but it was awesome all around.

Oh! And yesterday, I found my perfect fragrance. Jon and I were at the mall with his mom and his brother, and we were wandering around the perfume section of Boscov's... and after all the perfumes L'Interdit was perfect. Because I need something light that's not sweet smelling. I was amazed at the amount of sugary-sweet dessert smelling perfumes. It's actually rather sickening. And I can't wear anything heavy because it just doesn't fit.. and it's hard to find something light that we both like. But L'Interdit was good. We both agreed on it, hehe.

Cleaned up my car today :) Now it isn't a realm of pretzel crumbs and dust like how it was after my dad got through with it ... hehe. Armor all is the best stuff. I could even get the spots off the carpet (or most of the spot... sometimes there was a slight stain still there). Yay pretty car. Now I just need to get a couple of mats for the front seats... because they are grody.

Whee! Only (less than) a week left till moving in :)

No comments: