09 August 2003

Ahh fun end of the week. Thursday night was awesome- Woohoo Diana's 21st! It was a lot of fun, though I wished I could've danced with my chico. Then after we got back from the club (around 3ish) we went to denny's for some pick-me-up food. Spent the night in Kari's room.. slept like a rock... then got up at around 11.45 to start heading home... Spent yesterday just veggin around, then last night I finished backing up the files on my computer.. and reformatted it. back to scratch. because it needed it... badly. So now it's pretty much like new... I've got most of my files back on there now.. but I don't htink I'm going to put as much stuff on it as I had before... but we'll see how that goes.

I'm excited for school.. it was so neat to be back there. I love it when the campus is drenched in sunshine and it feels fresh and new and inviting. It's exciting :) I felt so energized just being there. That'll last for about two weeks after classes start, lol.

No comments: