20 August 2003

So, for some reason, I have this urge... (to herbal? no) to create something ... or something like that. I'm not really quite sure. I just have this feeling like I need to do something... productive? Maybe. Strange. I think what I want to do is make a new layout for my blog... Mmmm, new layout.

Wow, that is a lot of random babble.

So I went shopping w/ my mom today to get some things for school. Do you realize how hard it is to find plastic melamine plates (that's that durable corelle type plastic)? Well, it's hard. Apparently. I thought that it wouldn't be- we went to Target and I couldn't find a single plastic plate nor bowl. In Target. I was greatly surprised. So we ran all over the place trying to find plastic plates, and finally found some suitable ones and Bed, Bath & Beyond. Thank goodness. Now I have plates, smaller plates, bowls, and mugs for my breakfast nook (which became a concept after I found the dishware). I am fond of the breakfast nook idea. I think it'll be a quaint place... the sun streaming in my window (through the curtains we got), sitting in my chair, reading for class, eating a bagel.. maybe some cream of wheat... off my plasticware :) Wee! I feel so much more organized this year than I ever had before.

I am so excited. I can't wait to see how it all turns out... :)

No comments: