05 August 2003

I miss my Jon. A lot.

(and just because I miss him doesn't mean I'm a whipped little male-dominated girl who has no voice for herself. It means I love him)

Probably doesn't help that I've been reading books that have a romantic edge to them... not romance novels per se... I really don't enjoy reading about somebody's throbbing organ or whatever. Granted, there's passion, and love, and sex... but not in a lewd tremely graphic way. It makes me think of Jon... because, honestly, everytime I read one of those novels, I'm struck because I think- wow that's Jon and I! I think it's funny... I apparently have the man that repressed women all over america lust after ;) To me, Jon and I have the perfect companionship... we can always talk to each other, and we are always willing to hear what the other has to say. We rarely argue, and we both think of ourselves as... well, a team I guess. I love us - not just him, but the relationship we have... and we are very happy. Go us. :)

Happy sappy entry.

No comments: