15 November 2003

I swear my dreams are on crack.

I had some really messed up dreams last night. WEIRD dreams. Some highlights:

  • I was in my car, driving around a parking lot, finally park next to this lady; I ask her if she's staying and she says no. She's... cleaning her car out- vacuuming and stuff.

  • I'm outside of a house, on the roof. There's a party. I look and see the police.. i tell the people inside, then I start running away because I was afraid that I was going to get arrested for telling them. I'm running down alleys and bouncing between things. Then Sarah comes over and said "it was no big deal, they didn't go inside".

  • I was inside a store; I see these aliens walking around- an "adult" one and two "children"; Suddenly they disappear, except the little one is trying, jumping up and down.

  • This lady comes up to me, straight (but kinda flowy/wavy) brown hair, just past her shoulders. She ... doesn't really ask, I just kinda know what she wants ... and she tells me how to go to this other world. I'm supposed to run over to the town, and they'll tell me how to get to [name of meadow]. I try, and I almost feel my awareness changing, but I come back to this world. Next, the lady does it with me, and we, um, shift to the other world, but we're at the meadow. It slopes down, we are at the top. We traveled around the other world, I remember stopping in a town, and we passed the meadow again to a set of stairs leading downward. She said that we had run out of time? or that this was not the time, and we shifted back to the real (being my dream) world. [my thoughts: apparently I can only journey while I'm already dreaming :-P] I think that when I went to the other world, I was "passed out" laying on the ground on a red blanket, and she woke me up. She may have been asleep too.

  • Dreamt about the most messed up game ever. It was like tag... only in the weirdest setting ever. The setting kept changing depending on where you ran. I have no idea who was on my side or who wasn't... All I know is that I kept running from guys (and losing, because they're faster than me). It was really frustrating. I think that if I made eye-contact with someone, that would make them chase me, and I'd try to evade them... and sometimes it worked if I hid. Sometimes it didn't. And it was some weird "lucy in the skies with diamonds" world... there were bright pink structures at one point... I remember one point Pumba (as in a warthog) definitely was talking to me? And he said something about how jumping in the water felt good.. so I did, and it felt refreshing and wonderful! I'm sure there's much more to this part of the dream (it's the dream I woke up with) but as you can already tell it's on crack and wouldn't make sense anyhow.

No comments: