11 October 2003

Yarr!

Last night (...friday night...) was a lot of fun!! Went home with Jon for his sister's lil "Fall Party" get-together thing... it went very well. Ate fall-ish food (apples 'n caramel dip; punkin dip, cheese & crackers) and watched "scary" movies. First was "Sleepy Hollow" which was a surprisingly good movie. I really enjoyed it... Next we watched "The Amityville Horror" (which Pat said was supposedly based on a true story) which was cheesy, so we could make fun of it, but still scary. All in all it was a great night of fun, food, and laughter :) I like those nights... especially since I spent it with my Chico ^_^

This morning (...saturday morning...) Jon actually fixed me breakfast ;) Booyah. And it was good, too! Scrambled eggs & toast (hey, not that I could've done much better...). Then we went erranding with his mom before I was dropped off at school so I could pack up and come home for fall break :)

Went to Copeland's tonight... got a YUMMY filet mignon... mmm... I love beef. Then we all got coffees, which were also very yummy. Yay for yummy food! Hmm, that's probably why I'm still up (coffee).

It's really weird... It looks like we're moving because we havfe tons of stuff/boxes in the living room/family room/garage... because our basement flooded. Our basement looks/smells like it did before we finished it (I have sharp olofactory -did i spell that right?- senses, okay?) And, well, it's weird. But.. we wanted to clean up the basement.. so I guess that's one way of doing it, eh? Silver lining... silver lining.

Gonna be a busy weekend.. doing lots of erranding. If you're a home friend at home let me know if you want to get together for a lil bit. :)'

[Uber-long post, I know, but hey... I have a lot to say, eh?]

No comments: