22 October 2003

Hump day.

I really hate weeks like this... where you feel like you don't have any work to do [and you don't want to do any work] but ~ha ha~ yes you do have work to do! You just keep thinking you dont! :-
Went for a jog today with Jon.. we haven't been jogging in around a month or so, so it was a little more challenging than I expected it to be. We jogged up and around Harvey Stone, then did a lap around the track.. and a couple of sprints. I feel sad when I sprint because I feel that I could do more, but I just cant.

I'm playing at rep class this friday, and I was worried about missing class until I realized that Matt would be running it because Ron is out of town! So I doubt he'll care if I miss 10 minutes for rep class.

I need to get my but in gear.. I have lots of things to get done! Need to clean the room and work on the projects/tests coming up. Oy :-\ I get stressed thinking about them... but I am doing so much better this year with procrastination. No more night-before stints for me :) [knock on wood]

No comments: