19 October 2003

Fun times

This last week was very busy; ironic since there were only three days of class! My research methods class switched over this week - now I have a class at 1.20 tuesday/thursday and no class on monday/wednesday at 3.00! Which I guess will be all right.

Thursday was Jon's birthday and our anniversary... didn't do too much to celebrate it because we were both rather busy. I did give him my gift and my parents' gift. I got him a wireless keyboard and mouse set which he adored :) Mom got him a tool kit, a case of Dr. Pepper, and a box of Twix. He was happy with everything :D That night was Big Sis night for Phi Mu... very exciting!! And I have my very own Little, Amber :)

Jon and I had our "play" [as in a game] presentation on friday in theatre... we rocked that presentation!! We better get an A :-P That night was the Phi-Esta... and Di, Heather, Ivy, and I got lost on the way there [because we got distracted by an accident, the bad weather, and the fact that we didnt' realize the turn was so soon :-P] ... well, not really lost, we just [like I said] missed the turn. But after we got there it was fun.. food and craftiness :) Christina's [real] little sisters are so cute!

Last night we had a little get together for Jon for his birthday :) It was fun.. had the "What Women Want" soundtrack playing in the backround, the Italian Job on TV, and everyone chit chatting and everything :) Sung happy birthday to him and gave him cake :) It was fun.

Today... well, I actually did some work for the major project due next monday in management... lol. Found some good articles. We have a collegiate/alumnae softball game for phi mu at 2.00 ... it should be fun ^_^

I need to figure out 5 different social situations I can put myself in to observe and comment on for Qualitative research methods. Then I'm going to have to wind up doing one of those for my final project. Hmm... :-\

No comments: