08 October 2003

Well THIS is interesting...

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fourth Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test

Hehe, I really don't think I'm that greedy though... I am amused that my "repenting" quality is VERY LOW! lol. I guess I'm just not a very good repenter...

In other news, I had the weirdest experience when I woke up this morning (and keep in mind that I JUST wook up). My alarm goes off, I don't wanna get up.. I'm tired... I look toward the window.. and see white. I am perplexed, then I think, oh, my curtain (I have white sheers up) must have been tugged behind the fan again. Then I blink and look again. My curtain is just fine. So I'm even more perplexed. What the heck is going on here?? So I get up and look out the window, and the fog was so dense I seriously couldn't see past 20/30 feet from my window. The library was gone.. couldn't see most of the parking lot. I was hoping my Management professor wouldn't show up because of it... but he did... Oh well.

No comments: