05 October 2003

Weekend...

My parents came up last night (yay!) to take me out to dinner. We went to Ruby Tuesday, which was very very yummy. Hehe, apparently there was a homecoming dance at a nearby high school, so all these dressed up kids were in there. Funniest thing ever: Two guys come in, one is wearing a pastel blue suit (?!) and the other is wearing a yellow/cream suit with darker yellow/cream checks on it, with a black hat! (???!!!!) It cracked me up.

Last night I didn't get to go out until about 11.30 (because nobody was doing anything... :/ ). Went down for the end of Jacob's 21st shindig... it was fun. Came back at around 1. Went to bed. Got up at 11. Took a shower.

Now I am hoping to be productive (study management) until I have to be at ALD inductions at 1.15...`

No comments: