07 July 2003

Wow I totally haven't posted in a long time!!!! I tell you, I can't wait to get back to school. It's nice to be earning money, but.... it would be nicer to be at school (and to have more free time, to boot!) and spend more time with my girls, the boys, and of course my Chico!

I am creating a complete inventory of all my college stuffs (yes, I am aware of my geekitude)... It'll be nice. No more frantic packing/slow unpacking. Everything will have its place! It will be done!! Bwahahha! ... okay, maybe got a lil carried away there... ;) But it'll be nice! I'm good at organizing (it's staying organized where I have a problem...)

Working at Kohl's is so much fun, let me tell you!! Honestly, it's getting a lil old, but I think that's mostly because I'd rather be with Jon and having a happy carefree time. But, working gives me some spending money for school. Which is also nice. Plus, it's not unbearable.... and honestly I enjoy it more when i can just do my job in the shoe dept w/o having anyone else there to bother me/get in my way/have me get in their way.. unless it's a manager or something.

Speaking of work... Tues, 1-6; Wed 8.15pm-1am (doing ad-set... I SO can't wait.. er.. not); Thurs, 2-7; Friday, 8-2.

Well, I think that's about it for now... :)

No comments: