20 July 2003

Well, one of the things that will get me through today is the fact that my awesome chico is coming tomorrow night :) And also the fact that I will only be working 4 hours tomorrow :) So tomorrow will go by quickly :) So all I have to really get through is today :) And I'm psyched, hehe.

So... the website will take a lil longer than planned, mostly because I was so psyched about putting it up that I forgot that I had only coded the main page so far ^_^ I finished the poetry, gallery, and wallpaper sections last night. (Poetry/Gallery is easy, wallpaper a lil more difficult, only b.c I didn't have a real wallpaper section before). So, tonight and maybe tomorrow I'll be working on the pictures pages, which are the most time consuming. And then after all that, I'll hopefully be putting it all up :)

Only six hours. I can do this.

No comments: