27 July 2003

So I had an intersting dream last night. I do believe that it was vaguely related to the book I am rereading - The Silver Wolf. But anyways, in it, I remember being near the shore of a body of water, and there were several lions, male and female, just hanging around. I wasn't really scared all that much, just a little nervous. And we were just sitting there. Then one of the lions scratched my hand with its claws. And there was blood pouring out of the cuts. And though I went away a few times, I always wound up near them again. I think some people tried to drive them away, but they wouldn't go. Not saying that it all made sense, it was just an interesting dream. And apparently I sleepwalked this morning.. oy. Sometimes I do that. Thankfully, usually not at school.

Today has been a nice lazy day. I think I have my room for college mostly planned out. Winds up that I am going to loft my bed, just because the extra space is nice. But I'm going to put my desk under it, for something different than last year. So.. we'll see how everything goes.. :)

No comments: