02 July 2004

Totally.

I *totally* won at bingo tonight! Twice! This is the first time I've ever won at bingo (at least bingo being played for real prizes!!). I got a laundry kit [basket, yay!; detergent; stain-remover; TEN DOLLARS IN QUARTERS; softener sheets], and a $25 gift card to Target. VERY excited.

The rain was nice tonight, I almost wish I could have frolicked around in it. I could go for some frolicking.

I need, need, NEED to get a new white dress for Convention. Either that, or i'll have to wear my white suit, because my white dress that I normally wear makes me look, oh, about TWELVE.

Some old news: Jon's sister got engaged last saturday. Very exciting :)

Some new news: I am *totally* rocking at Sonic 2. Hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two words...BINGO ROCKS! And that's all I have to say about that! :-p

Katie