29 July 2004

Impressive

I totally woke up this morning at 9.15 on my own, no alarm, no noise.  I'm rather impressed with myself.  Perhaps I'll even get something done.  Either that, or I will just sit around and be bored the entire day.  Damn you, lazy instincts!  I also hate that little inconvenience of going to meals when I have the entire day to myself... I wish I could get Glar delivered (not that I love glar or anything, but I don't have to pay for it).  Actually, I think it's possible to get Glar "to go" if you need to, but it seems complicated.  Plus, it's only the fact that my lazy butt doesn't want to walk allll the way over there, stand in line with annoying campers, get crappy food, eat half of it, and come back.  I honestly haven't even been enjoying the Glar desserts as much as usual (?!).  So things are odd.

I'm going to be here straight up through school... so that's going to be a little weird, too.  I'm also going to be working right up and into the school year.  This is going to suck because I WILL HAVE HAD NO VACATION.  Now, I have days off, but, still... not quite the same.  *sigh*  Oh, well.

No comments: