08 June 2004

Reflections

Today I got treated by mom to a surprise and several nice things. The surprise was that she was coming up to bring mail and come see me. Unfortunately, my room was a disaster area... there should have been yellow tape around the whole thing ^_^ Ironically, I was going to clean my room anyhow, but the fact that my mom called an hour before she was to be here certainly made things move a bit faster than they normally would have. It actually (comparatively) looks rather nice right now. I have floor space! Perhaps the rug will find its home soon, then.

Mom treated me to lunch and some shopping; it was really nice :) I got several things that I've been wanting- perfume (L'Interdit), a new summer purse (Nine West, and it actually should do quite nicely well into fall), sunglasses (finally! They're glamorous, too); and a pair of black thong sandals considering I seem to have misplaced mine somehow. Of course, the perfume cost as much as the other three combined... oh well. It's going to be my "evening" perfume anyway. I'm excited :)

Worked from 3-11 today, which was nice... heh.. heh. Well, it's a good pay period at least. And, as per usual, I really didn't *do* anything so, really, who's to complain?

No comments: