17 June 2004

Feeling good never felt so great ^_^

The past couple of days have been really good to me.

Yesterday, I was having a "good me" day. I looked and felt really good. For some reason, my hair turned out wonderfully - I had it up, and it wound up having this wonderfully classic look about it, not to mention that I actually wore jewelry and perfume (L'Interdit for the first time!), which is rare for me. I felt very confident, just because I liked how I looked.

The Boys State boys amuse me. They're very polite and gentlemanly (most of the time.. boys will be boys!), which I'm very happy about - I'm glad *someone* is teaching young men nowadays how to treat a lady. I think they may have even gotten the hang of marching. They were kind of shaky with that at first. Anyway, yesterday I came to dinner the same time as the State boys were, and one of their leaders/chaperones definitely made them stop as I cut in line for my silverwear, and then brought me to the front of the line for food. Definitely made me feel special... hehe.

Today, I was *completely* psyched when Glar had its Iced Tea machine fixed!! Hey.. it's the little things :)

A lady definitely walked in today that had a chihuahua strapped to her in front, baby-style. It was adorable. I guess no one can really stop you if it's strapped to ya. Hehe.

Nothing is more fun than having glimmery peach fingernails, then bubblegum-bright, sparkly toenails ^_^ hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have the courage to go after your dreams and you will see how truly wonderful life can be....your loving MOM