08 May 2004

Small update on my life

1) I got the job here at school! I'm very excited. I'm going to be one of three building managers for Decker over the summer, starting the monday after finals (which hopefully means senior week will still be fun!) ... this means, of course, that I'll be living up here over the summer.

2) School is done for... at least classes are done. I have a paper due tomorrow (meeeh!), two finals, and my piano jury. Kinda wish I didn't have to do that stuff. I have "junior"itis I guess.

3) Jon lavaliered me during the Alpha Sig Black & White formal on Apr 30th. This is a rather nice honor - I can wear their fraternity letters now. It is also almost a pre-engagement type of gesture. Mom understands.

4) Jon did my laundry for me a couple of days ago, and I really, really, appreciate it. He is such a wonderful boyfriend! But this means that I no longer have a massive pile of clothes in my closet and on my floor. It also means that I have clean sheets, which I enjoy.

Um, that seems pretty good for me, although major shout-outs go to all my girls in Phi Mu! I heart you guys sooo much.

No comments: