14 May 2004

I'm done!!

That's right. I finished up my last exam this morning (it started at 8.30!!) and then typed up and turned in my notes on the presentations for the same class.

Now, I'm RELAXING. Without any stress.

But after I finish this post, I think I'm going to start cleaning up/clearing out my room, since no one is in the suite so they won't mind if I put all my crap out there O:)

Poor Jon got a fever last night.

I am thinking that I'll update my bloggity goodness since Blogger decided to *wham!* release a new version. I was so pleased with this template, too...

As I've mentioned earlier, I'll be working here at college over the summer... it ought to be, well, interesting on one side, and boring on the other. Interesting because a couple of the girls will be working here too, and because I hope to get a lot of things done that I normally wouldn't (i.e. craft projects). Boring because, well, I'm working as a building manager/information desk person for a school that's *out* for the summer, and I'll be working every day. Ohh well. I'm looking forward to it because it'll be relaxing, but I'll still be getting paid for doing stuff. I just hope to enjoy myself this summer ^_^

No comments: