29 May 2004

*sigh*

I had a "classic" slow moment today. Oh yes, it even involved a joke. It involved a joke where, about ten seconds later, I burst out laughing as I finally *get* the joke. Of course, Jason and Jon (who were on either side of me) found this incredibly amusing. Actually, though, even I had to laugh just because it was so classic. ...You probably had to be there.

Anyways, this moment occured during the previews of Shrek II - excellent movie, I highly recommend it. I especially enjoyed the paradied movie scenes, and how can you NOT love Puss in Boots?? Hehe... all in all, fun times.

Then, I had a long night (5-11) of uneventful work. But it's okay because there were FREE InStyles on the Free Books shelf in Decker, so I read one and then tore it all up with scissors (to get cool images, of course!!). I like things that are free... actually though, the Free Books shelf has been very helpful. It yielded several [old] teeny-bopper short novels that at least pass the time (although being brainless) at work. One of them was called "Nothing Ever Happens Here" ... I told Alli that the title was a good one for the Info Desk ;) I left it in one of the drawers when I was done with it ^_^ I like my job, though. The people around me are [generally] pleasant and good natured; and really, how often do you get a job where you [seriously] get paid to do nothing - as well as having your housing and food taken care of?? ...Exactly. Well, not to mention that I'm closer to Jon this way, too, which is nice. [Which reminds me, I need to see my parents sometime! I honestly do miss them]

La la la. And all that jazz.

No comments: