19 May 2003

Yay!! Today is beautiful!! Sunny and warmish... :) So glad that the sun is out for a couple of days, but annoyed that it's going to start raining again wed-mon (at least)! To think that we were in a drought last year... I swear, this is SO not May weather, it's more like April weather. We're a month behind. boo. I get to work tonight 6.30-10.30... yayyy... hehe. I work again on Wed. 6.30-10.30 too. I like evening hours... and I need to NOT FORGET to put in for vacation in the first week of June for the Sisterhood Retreat... Going to the beach, baby!! :) Hee hee! It oughta be fun, and maybe I'll actually get some color into my skin =O That'll be the day, hehe.

I am determined to not bring as much useless stuff to school next year. I WILL pare down. I WILL use my space more effectively. That's the goal at least... :)

No comments: