07 May 2003

Today is an absolutely beautiful day!! I had to get up for biodiversity :( but eh, I took a 2 hour long nap after I got back O:) And, even cooler, Stat was effectively cancelled - basically, we were there for like 10 minutes, and then, if we didn't want to take the (optional) quiz, we could leave... Very cool. I sat on the "steps" around red square reading until Jon got out of class to go to lunch.

I'm actually doing laundry =O and I just finished cleaning the bathroom. Now, I'm drinking Nestea and listening to music. Also getting excited about setting up for my room next year - I'm thinking about getting more shelfs and other storage items to maximize the "box" I'll be in. I think I may also get a set of regular sheets at Kohl's while I'm working there... silly ANW, having normal sized twin beds. I want to get some xmas lights to hang around my room (or fix the ones that I have...) also. *excited*

No comments: