30 May 2003

Well, got up for work at 8 today- and I actually got it right this time, hehe. Fun times in the shoe deptartment... organized stuff. Also had a lady show me how to do a item transfer to another store (not that I'll remember how, hehe). I'm excited for tomorrow... Chico will be here in about 25 hours!! :) (seems like a long time, but I'll be asleep for eight, then at work for six... so I have 11 hours left over, and most of that will be spent cleaning, so I'm sure it'll go by quickly).

I love my new haircut. I should post a pic of it or something :)

I have big plans for my digicamera... I'm thinking of creating an inventory of all my clothes, into my very own virtual closet, and then I'll be able plan out my wardrobe and stuff. It'll be fun, hehe. Speaking of my closet, I'm totally determined to clean it out, as well as the rest of my room. Get rid of (well, put somewhere else) all the stuff I don't use/need/want. :D We'll see how long this (strange) motivation lasts. Maybe I'm developing a work ethic =O ...... naah... ;)

No comments: