05 May 2006

A Tip for Life #1

I have learned the following fact from Men's Health:
Drinking 1 or two cups of coffee before drinking will lessen the chance of a hangover (paraphrased)


I tested this theory on two occasions:
  1. Getting Drunk on Wine

    Everyone knows that drinking too much wine leads you straight into headache-hell the next morning. Drank two cups of coffee before drinking. Had about 4 or 5 glasses of wine.

    Result: Zero hangover.

  2. Getting Drunk on Cheap Booze

    The impurities generally spell out a miserable morning. Again, two cups of coffee.

    Result: Zero hangover.

Conclusion: Definitely works. At least for me (I should testify that I normally get only very mild hangovers anyhow). Men's Health, I thank you for sharing this knowledge with your readers, and by proxy, me.

So, today's tip for the week: Drink 2 cups of coffee before drinking. You'll thank me and Men's Health and The Dudes Who Figured This Out in the morning.

No comments: