23 April 2003

So... today I went home to do more stuff for Kohl's (I'm pretty sure I got the job ::grin::). Filled out random papers, they made copies of stuff, and told me that they'd let me know when orientation would be. Hehe.

Mom picked up some stuff for me from walmart while I was at Kohl's... like cookies :D

We went to Giant to get milk, and I persuaded mom to get me a Cheer Bear Care Bear... I'm psyched about her :) And it came with a video, too- and I am SO going to watch it (and you know I'm not kidding ::wink::)

Then, I received the exciting news that Dad had given the "ok" to get a digital camera for me!! So we headed over to Best Buy and got a Kodak camera and dock thing. So now I have a digital camera!! Is that coolness or what?! I wanna start using it now, but the batteries have to charge first...

I'm so spoiled... lol :D

No comments: