30 April 2003

Hehe. Last night was fun. ;)

Got my Biodiversity presentation done today... so basically that class is done for except for the final. Probably doing my speech in Public Speaking tomorrow, so I'll be done with that class (since we don't have a final) except for the last quiz. Stat.. well we have the final left (pretty much easy stuff). Accounting... final, probably going to be a little difficult.

I updated my picture page... essentially I added colors and stuff. Not sure whether or not the picture bar would do better on the top or bottom. I think it's fine the way it is...

This weekend is uber busy!!

Thursday: Battle of the Bands, Third Dimension
Friday: Rep class, maybe going to Alpha Sig chartering depending on time
Saturday: Reunion weekend (8.30-12.30!), Clubroom cleaning (1.00-?), Alpha Sig formal!! (6ish?)
Sunday: Family day (11.30-?)
Monday: Kohl's for orientation :) (6.00-10.00pm)
Tuesday: Recital (7pm! You should go!)
Wednesday: Greek Awards (7pm)

>>Make that this week is uber busy.

No comments: