10 June 2003

Um, well... I am starting to believe that my legs do not like color. Whether or not it's natural or from a bottle. Or maybe I just don't notice. Who knows... there's a very minor difference, not exactly what I was going for, but hey- I guess it's better than going for an extreme look and then messing the whole thing up, lol.

Today I got very confused at kohl's- on the schedule, I saw "miss hill" on the ad-set team (which is 8.30pm-1am) and, first of all, wondered why they didn't put my name, and second of all, why the heck was i doing ad-set when I wasn't even told about it. So, before I left work today, I called up my manager, and she informed me (thank goodness) that apparently there is someone NAMED "misshill" - as their first name. Wow was I confused.

So... I'm thinking that AIM could be the simplest way to "network" computers... provided one had cable, or ethernet [speaking of, should I ever get a laptop before school ends, I am so looking into getting an ethernet splitter and hooking them both up to the internet! speedy file sharing between two computers!] but as I was saying, think of the possibities! Get some sort of AIM cloning system on the comp, then you could make a specific SN for each computer, then set the file sharing capabilities to a buddy group that had the SNs of all the other computers hooked up the the internet. It seemed like a novel idea to me... but maybe it's just simple to network all the computers anyway (although you'd have to do that to get the internet to all of them, hmm. Oh well. But I still think using AIM would be a simple way to share files).

No comments: